Support Chicago-Kent Students!
Give the gift of education. Make a gift to the Chicago-Kent General Scholarship Fund and provide much-needed scholarship support to students as they explore the legal profession, embark on their careers and follow in your footsteps.
Last year, 93% of students received some scholarship assistance from Chicago-Kent and the median scholarship was $23,900 per year.
A Chicago-Kent education is as good as it’s ever been, evolving and innovating to respond to today’s challenges. Chicago-Kent continues to combine innovative experiential offerings with traditional intellectual firepower in targeted ways that better prepare students for the evolving demands of a transformed legal market. Students learn to leverage continuing technological developments that will transform the substance and practice of law during their career.
Our faculty provides sophisticated instruction in how to understand the ways in which technology is affecting substantive law, as well as how to use technology effectively to advance their future clients' interests. And our students are second to none in developing technology for the public interest to create greater access to justice for all.
Others see the strength of a Chicago-Kent education as well. We’re ranked:
- #1 for labor and employment law by preLaw magazine
- #1 in intellectual property law by Law Street Media
- #2 in appellate advocacy by Blakely Advocacy Institute
- #5 in trial advocacy by US News & World Report
- #15 for the part-time program nationally
- Among the top 10 law schools teaching technology as it applies to law practice by the ABA Journal
- #52 in the nation based on scholarly impact
- Among the 55 best law school facilities by preLaw magazine
Thank you for supporting Chicago-Kent today and all year long!