Support Stuart School of Business!
As a part of Illinois Tech, Stuart School of Business shares the university’s emphasis on applied, technical education—a unique asset to our alumni who are working across the globe in business, finance, marketing, analytics, sustainability management, management science, and public administration.
Stuart School recognizes Chicago’s leadership in global financial markets, marketing analytics, and sustainable enterprise, and we have developed academic programs that prepare our graduates to be outstanding leaders in these industries.
Why should you support Stuart School of Business?
Our Students Win
- In seven out of the last eight years, teams from the Stuart School of Business have won the Chicago local level competition of the annual Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute Research Challenge, demonstrating their analytic, valuation, report writing, and presentation skills.
- Teams from Stuart School of Business won the regional round of the 2019 and 2018 Professional Risk Managers’ International Association (PRMIA) Risk Management Challenge by solving realistic business problems with a risk management focus.
- Stuart School of Business won the 2nd Annual WRDS-SSRN Innovation Award™ for North America (2018), which honors advancing business schools that help elevate the visibility, impact, and credibility of research by faculty and students.
Our Alumni Get Top Jobs
- Shachi Ghanshyam Sayata (MSF ‘17), Risk Systems Analyst, Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) Clear Credit, London
- Linxin Wen (MPA ‘16), CEO and co-founder of Chowbus
- Michael Charley (MS EM '98), Health Director for the Village of Oak Park
- Sujatha Perepa (MBA ‘96), Watson Solution Delivery Architect at IBM
Our Faculty Is Diverse
- With backgrounds in everything from engineering, economics, and psychology to anthropology, design, international business, and more, Stuart School of Business faculty boast a wide variety of backgrounds and industry experiences to help create well-rounded graduates.
Our Programs Are Distinct
- Our undergraduate business program and range of graduate programs prepare students for the job market. Stuart School of Business graduates leave Illinois Tech job-ready with applicable skills.
- Stuart School of Business graduate programs, like our Master of Science in Finance (ranked in the top 5 in the United States by the Financial Times), offer several elective concentrations to prepare students for specialized careers in their industries.
Attention international alumni: Please visit alumni.iit.edu/give to make your Giving Day gift so we can better accommodate your transaction.